The clock is ticking for homeowners who want to apply for EV charging funding from OZEV.
From April 2022, the Electric Vehicle Homecharge Scheme (EVHS) will no longer be open to homeowners who live in single-unit properties such as bungalows, detached, semi-detached or terraced housing.
Installation in single-unit properties will need to be completed by 31 March 2022 and a claim submitted to the DVLA by 30 April 2022.
This means people with a qualifying electric vehicle who live in a residence with off-street parking will have up to this date to receive £350 towards the cost of a chargepoint and installation.
The grant scheme is designed to help people charge their electric vehicles at home and is a crucial step to decarbonising our transport system and reducing air pollution through zero tailpipe emissions.
Make the switch now and save £350
If you are considering an electric car for your next vehicle, and want to claim the OZEV grant, there’s still time to order with Energise before the cut-off date.
- Monday 14th February – Last day to order an EV Charger and claim the OZEV grant.
- Friday 18th February – Date your survey form must be completed and submitted to us by.
- Friday 25th February – Date Your OZEV documentation must be submitted to us by.
Simply, use our Home Charging form to find the perfect charging solution for your vehicle.
How it works
- Pick and pay for your charger and installation.
- Fill out a self- survey form
- Our EV specialist will allocate an engineer to install your charging unit
- Install will take around 3-4 hours and all we will need is access to your power supply.
- Finally, out engineer will test the fitting, ensure everything is left tidy and your electric vehicle will be good to charge!