Introducing the Ohme Home Pro Tethered, Your EV’s New Best Friend!
The latest home EV charger from Ohme features an interactive LCD screen, displays live charge data and gives you the option to control your charging from the charger itself.
- In-built PEN fault device, saving time, money and resources on every install
- Backplate included for easy installation
- In-built load management set through unit itself
- Compact and discreet
- OZEV WCS approved
- 3 – year warranty
- Charging controlled via mobile app or interactive screen
- Load balancing clamp, wagos, and lightning junction box included
You Could Save Over £1000 Per Year Smart Charging With Ohme.
Ohme Home Pro offers an EV Smart charging solution for your home that protects your car, your purse, and our planet. We provide some reasons why home charging will benefit you:
- Smart – Ohme Home Pro Tethered intelligent tech integrates with your energy tariff so you can charge at the cheapest times.
- Reliable – Ohme enables you to take control of your charging and feel confident that your car will be ready to go when you are.
- Easy – Ongoing technical support to talk you through every step
Introducing 0% Finance
The Ohme Home Pro is available on 0% finance with Kanda, giving you flexibility to pay for your EV Charger in a way that suits you.
It is really easy to apply, all you have to do is select a deposit rate between 10-50%. The remaining balance is split into monthly payments over the next 10 months. The option to pay in full is available should you wish to use that method.
The finance package covers all aspects of the installation. Including the cabling, labour and EV Charger itself!
If you require any assistance with your EV Charger finance application, please contact us. Either on 0330 094 5101 or use our Live Chat feature below!
Surge Protective Devices (SPDs) are used to protect electrical installations from dangerous overvoltages that could damage electrical equipment connected to the installation such as Computers, Televisions and your EV.
External power surges are most commonly caused by transient overvoltages. These could be caused by a nearby lightning strike, power surges from local industrial estates or general voltage issues from your electricity distributor.
Anything in your home containing sensitive electrical components can be vulnerable, these are found in hundreds of consumer items including your EV and EV Charge point.
Should a surge effect your home and you aren’t protected by an SPD, electronic device’s and circuits could be damaged over time or immediately depending on the severity of the voltage spike.
How Ohme Home Pro Compares to our Other EV Chargers