Easy Breezy EV Charging
The world of EV Charging is changing and so are we!
We believe in a sustainable future that makes EV Charging more convenient AND affordable.
The Breezy Charge subscription service gives you all the benefits of owning an EV Charger, without the upfront costs!
Choose with confidence
Your EV Charger is one of the most useful pieces of equipment you will use in your home, so that’s why we use trusted supplier, Easee, for all Breezy Charge installations.
EV experts on hand
From providing ongoing maintenance, customer support, to making sure your charger stays in tip-top condition! Our EV Experts are on hand to make sure your EV Charger is running as smoothly as possible.
Stay in control
Our payment plan is simple. One low monthly payment of £39.99 by direct debit (limited period only).
More reasons to choose Breezy Charge
- Free installation by our EV experts
- Top of the range Easee One 7kwh smart charger
- Customer query support
- Call out visits within 48 business hours
How it works
Purchase your Breezy Charge Service
Fill out an online self-survey form.
Book a time and date for your installation.
Our EV specialist will allocate an engineer to install your charging unit
Install will take around 2-3 hours and all we need from you is access to your power supply.
Finally, our engineer will test the fitting, ensure everything is left tidy and your electric vehicle will be good to charge.
- Fixing of charger to a wall or suitable permanent structure at a height between 750mm to 1200mm (next to the parking without creating a trip hazard).
- Routing of cable through a single wall of up to half a meter thick
- Up to 15m of standard installation cable* clipped to the wall between your meter/fuse board and your charger
- Connecting to your electrical supply (electricity meter or fuse box)
- Installation of protective devices suitable for the installation and EV charger such as RCBO and PEN fault devices as required by BS7671.
- Associated electrical testing and handover
- Demonstration of the charger functions
- More than 15m of cable connecting the supply to the charger
- Running cable underground or at height beyond the safe access of a step ladder, or within voids
- Installing a free-standing mount if there is no wall option available
- Concealing more than 3 meters of internal cabling in plastic trunking
- Extra works to make your existing electrical system safe (Such as Earth Bonding to Water or Gas, or upgrading existing fuse board components such as RCDs to those suitable for EV chargers, and the associated testing)
- Installation of additional earth electrodes if required
- Ground works
Breezy Charge Terms and Conditions (Opens new PDF).
There may be instances where the electrical network will need to be contacted to authorise the connection of the charger to their system
Any electrical network issues or supply equipment issues we can provide guidance on, but the works to upgrade or repair such items is not covered in our quotation
*Standard cable in 6mm Hi-Tuff or 6mm Twin and earth style cabling. Steel wired armoured (SWA) cable is an additional cost